Monday, November 24

Made My Day

When I opened my email this afternoon I found this wonderful note from a client in Florida:

Dear Kathy,
I just got the quilt and it is magnificent! You did such a beautiful job that I did not notice my own flaws. I said I would never do one of those again but seeing your beautiful w
ork has inspired me. Thank you so much for the time and effort you spent. You're the best. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and I look forward to doing more work with you. Cheryl-Mom of Gus

Cheryl made my day today! Here is a glimpse at part of her photo quilt that I did for her. (The faces are blocked to protect the innocent.)

I am off to get a quick bite to eat and then back to working on the Christmas rush.

Kathy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a terrific job you did on that quilt!! I love how you blurred out the faces...LOL!

Shari said...

Hi Kathy! Welcome to blogland. May you find and enjoy all the wonderful friendships just waiting to happen!
Cheers Shari

Kathy said...

Thanks Shari for visiting my blog. I would not have started if it were not for Jackie. Gotta love Jackie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...