Saturday, November 22

Announcing Certification

I am so excited. So excited that I have decided to start a blog. I want everyone to know that I have recently received my Creative Studio Trainer certification. This certification allows me to teach other Statler owners how to use the new Creative Studio program.

This has been a wonderful experience.















I attended the Sta
tler Users Group and Representative (SUGAR) conference this past May and took a two day "Train the Trainer" course from Paul Statler (the creator of the Statler Stitcher) and Kim Diamond (Sweet Dream Quilting Studio).

In those two days, I learned the capabilities of the program, gave a presentation on one aspect of Creative Studio (we did not know which aspect we were going to teach until we arrived in the room), and took a very long and involved written exam. When I returned home I was to stitch out a sampler that demonstrated all the aspects of Creative Studio. That sampler was then mailed to Kim Diamond where she in turned reviewed my performance on the presentation, written exam and my sampler.

I love being a Certified Creative Studio Trainer!



Jim and I have been spending time with other Statler stitchers. We attended the first NE SUGAR conference earlier this month in Connecticut
. Jackie Kunkel of Canton Village Quilt Works (cvquiltworks.com) organized the get together. Where's Jackie? Where's Jackie's quilt?



Our host were Mark and Jani
ce Roy from the Little Red Quilt House. It was great to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones. I can't wait until we convene again. It should be in the spring.

It's time to call it a day.
Until next time, happy quilting
.

Kathy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats once again on your certification... You go girl!! I am going to introduce your blog on mine so be sure to pop over.

PamKittyMorning said...

HI hi hi! Jackie sent me!

Kathy said...

Jackie and PamKittyMorning - Thank you both for visiting. Thanks Jackie for introducing me on your blog. Now I have to work really hard.:)

Unknown said...

Major Congrats Kathy!!!!
You are an inspiration to all of us quilters, keep up the good work & thanks for all your help (I sure do need it!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...