Friday, March 4

A Pleasure To Quilt

Hello Everyone,
I want to share with you a quilt that I recently quilted. 
The quilt was made using Maison De Garance by French General. The piecer wanted a simple all over design. I chose an open airy pattern called Flirtatious. 
From a longarmer's perspective, what makes this quilt great is the care that the piecer took with cutting, piecing and pressing as she constructed her quilt top. As you can see in this photo her top lays really, really flat!

The first row.

The quilting pattern, Flirtatious.

The quilt just before I'm ready to deliver it. (I think I need to work on my photography a bit.)
The quilt maker was thrilled with the quilt. She immediately began to put her binding on the quilt that afternoon. I hope that she brings it to a local shop's Quilt Tea next week. If she does, I might have a chance to get a finished quilt photo!

This quilt truly was A Pleasure To Quilt.

Until next time…  
Happy Quilting, Kathy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...