Wednesday, November 18

Tuesday Night Quilters

Last night the Tuesday Night Quilters met. (Do we need a more original name than that or what?) We all had a quick bite to eat and then it was time for Show and Share.

Lisa and Katie just finished up a craft show this past weekend. I attended the show in Henrietta and all I have to say is Wow! There was lots of variety and really something for everyone. Here is a really cute tote that Katie had at the
show. Any avid birder would want this tote.
Katie also had this adorable Advent Calendar. What a cute idea. How much fun it would be to search for the date to find a little something in the pocket in anticipation for Christmas?

Kristine, who was new to our group this evening brought along this dramatic Babbles and Beads quilt. I believe her husband choose the border fabric. How's that for support on a project?


Pattie brought along her finished top of our Keyboard Kaleidoscope quilt project. What a great idea to use a stripe fabric for the keyboard, don't you think?

Pattie also brought along a terrific looking Happy Holidays table topper. It just needs a binding and it will be perfect for my kitchen!
Seeing Pattie's table topper reminds me that Terry Atkinson will be here in Rochester this Friday! I'm soooooo excited; I can't wait!

If you have any ideas for a more original name for our Tuesday Night Quilters; please leave me a comment and I'll be sure pass the ideas on. Thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...