The new year has arrived and I haven't wasted anytime. I have started quilting beautiful tops that my clients have brought to me. It is so much fun seeing what they have created. I treat each quilt top as if it were my own creation. I really want them to be delighted with the end results.
I have finished the pillowcases for Jackie's guild project, The Hole In The Wall Gang. They came out sooooo cute. Don't you agree?
This year I have set a couple of personal quilting goals for myself.
1. I would like to do some type of quilting activity each week or every other week that I am involved with other quilting friends. This can range from having lunch/diner with them, going on a shop hop, working on personal quilt projects at a sew-in, attending a quilt related function (ie tea, meeting, etc.); you get the idea. My friend Cheryl is awesome at this!
2. I would like to work on getting some of my own quilt tops turned into quilts. As many of you, I too have many, many quilt tops just waiting for the quilting. I think I will need to find some personal time to quilt my quilt tops.
Those two goals should keep my personal life busy.
Now for a couple of True Creations' professional goals.
1. I would like to continue to promote True Creations in new and different ways. Not sure where I am taking this goal yet. Maybe through quilt shows, new types of promotions, teaching quilt classes, but definitely here on my blog.
2. I want to offer to my clients something new this year that I haven't offered in the past. What will that be? We will have to see....
3. I would like to be able to offer my clients short turnaround times for edge to edge quilts that they bring me. (Prehaps they will post a comment this year on how I am doing with this goal.)
4. I would like to increase my regular client base by adding ten new clients. Will you be one of those?
5. I would like to network more with my Statler Siblings. We are a very large group that all own Statlers and the Creative Studio program that run our computer aided longarm machines.
I think that those seven goals, (two personal and five professional), are a pretty good start and should keep me busy.
Until my next post, keep piecing so that you can help me achieve some of my goals.