Monday, October 26

Happy Holidays Table Topper

As promised in the last post here is one of my fall Happy Holidays table toppers.

Isn't Terry's pattern striking?

Why not join me Saturday morning, November 7th and make your very own Happy Holidays table topper? Or maybe you need a new tree skirt for yourself or as a gift for a newly married couple. How about a little tree skirt for that someone special in an apartment or nursing home? Terry Atkinson's pattern Happy Holidays, goes together effortlessly. Using Terry's easy method of turning simple rectangles into triangles - you'll have your top done in no time flat.You won't be able to make just one! I couldn't!


Here are the details for Happy Holidays Class.

Saturday, November 7th
10am - 3pm
Sew On - Sew Forth (Henrietta, NY)
Call Kathy (585) 427-0080 to sign up.
Cost $35 plus supplies.
A pdf supply list is available when you register.

When you call Kathy at Sew On-Sew Forth be sure to mention to her that you read about this class on my blog.

In my next post I will fill you in on the Challenge that Sew On-Sew Forth is having. They will be giving away a new sewing machine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I just love the quilting that you did on it to, Kathy. Whose design is that and what is it called?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...